Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fall Break anyone?

As I sit here ready to get into bed I can't help but think about the great weekend coming up! It's Fall Break and I am heading home. First I'm making a pitstop in Binghamton, NY to visit my friend Kelly at school. She goes to SUNY Binghmaton (SUNY = State University of New York by the way). It's going to be a fun few days! On Sunday I'm going to drive 3 hours North and go back home to the ROC. I get to visit my cousin at school and see her new place, see my mom and brother, see some friends. Hopefully go to lunch with Eva (my highschool Spanish teacher) and just relax for .3 seconds. Then Tuesday monring/afternoon I'll begin the treck back down here. It's horribly boring to go by yourself. If I weren't going to the Bing I might have invited someone to come with me, but I am so it would be weird for them to come.

Also really soon (in about a month) I'm going to Tallahassee to visit Stacy at FSU! I'm really excited about that. It's always fun when I get to see her and it'll be even greater going to her school and seeing it and meeting her friends. Hopefully it'll be warmer there, too.

I'm in search of a bike. I'm going to go to thrift stores and look for a good one. Hopefully it'll be nice and cheap, but still a reliable bike.

Well that's all I've got.

PEACE

No comments: